Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Fall TV starts this week

You know it's really fall, not by the color of the leaves, or the date of the equinox, but by the return of television shows out of summer rerun hell, and the beginning of new shows. Here's the line up of some of my favorite shows, some of which are starting off this week.

The Bastard Executioner. FX, Tuesday 9/15, 10 PM. (New - something about medieval Scotland, what the heck, I'll give it a try)

Doctor Who. BBC America, Saturday 9/19, 8 PM. (Season 9 premier - Peter Capaldi's Doctor is back)

Big Bang Theory. CBS, Monday, 9/21, 8 PM. (Season 9 premier - still manages to be consistently funny)

Gotham. Fox, Monday 9/21, 8 PM (thank goodness for DVRs). (Season 2 premier - I know everyone else hates this show, but I really liked the first season)

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy. Disney XD, Saturday, 9/26, 9:30 PM. (New - I haven't seen much of the other Marvel animated shows lately, but this I'll try)

Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD. ABC, Tuesday, 9/29, 8 PM. (Season 3 premier - they've hit their stride and are just getting better and better)

The Flash. CBS, Tuesday, 10/6, 8 PM. (Season 2 premier - haven't watched this yet, but I keep meaning to)

Arrow. CBS, Wednesday, 10/7, 8 PM. (Season 4 premier - ditto)

The Last Kingdom. BBC America, Saturday, 10/10, 10 PM. (New - Vikings fighting Anglo-Saxons, how can I resist?)

Star Wars Rebels. Disney XD, Wednesday, 10/14, 9:30 PM. (Season 2 premier - first season was really a lot of fun)

Supergirl. CBS, Monday 10/26, 8:30 PM. (New - not sure about this at all, but I'll give the premier a try)

Marvel's Jessica Jones. Netflix. Sometime in November. (Daredevil was so good, I am really looking forward to this)

No comments:

Post a Comment