Monday, May 17, 2010

"Tales of an Ancient Empire" Trailer!

Two of the most influential swords-and-sorcery films when I was growing up were Hawk the Slayer and The Sword and the Sorcerer. They were perfect fodder for my D&D-soaked brain, and Cinemax and HBO showed them with enough frequency that I can still recite parts of them by memory today. And more than a few of my campaigns had a River Shale, too. Last year, I mentioned that sequels were in the works for both films, and now we've got an honest-to-goodness trailer for Tales of an Ancient Empire, the long-awaited sequel to The Sword and the Sorcerer!


Kevin Sorbo! Vampires! Decapitations! This could suck (but as vampire-swords-and-sorcery movies go, could it even approach the awfulness of Bloodrayne II?), but it might be a fun ride. Time shall tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment